Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fort Fun

So, Ben has been busy with school this summer and he is usually gone all day during the week. Jonas and I have been staying busy with swimming, playdates, and visiting with family. Jonas has an incredible amount of energy, especially at night. Today we both took a three hour nap and he's been a wild man, running all over the house. To calm him down a little bit I decided we should make a fort. He was quite content with the project. A fort and cars, what more could a little boy want?

Our fort


































































































Chowing down on chocolate ice cream

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has brought me a lot of memories when I was little when my sister and I used to have our made up playhouse..Jonas must love this!

David Futral said...

You have a beautiful little boy. Congrats. Hope ya'll are well.

Steven said...

This reminds me of when I used to make play forts and then was beat for messing up the house. Tell Jonas he needs to count his blessings!

Sarah said...

Oh thats great! I love forts!