Thursday, May 27, 2010















Love my presents














Off to the Tellus Museum

































Learning how to bend light....my dad would be so proud:-)



















Being a good girl

































An afternoon playing "Just Dance"-hilarious

























































Clowning around in the crib







































































Love her smile














And her stink face

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update..we have missed you guys, but I totally understand how quite hard to blog now that you have two kids to care for. We love all the pictures..they all look so grown..and adrienne is just getting so big and oh so cute!!! miss you all..thanks for the update.

Sarah said...

Glad you updated!! :) is that tv in your living room??? Didn't you have a fireplace? Or am I imagining things? (of course- I've only been to your house twice- so I could be wrong) That last picture looks a lot like Stone Faced Beth! hahaha

Thanks again for the update!

Daniel said...

Awwwww! How cute! Thanks for the dinner last week, and that yummy chocolate pie. Now I wish I brought some of the pie home! We still laugh about the ``J-O-N-A-S is fine`` incident! LOL!!!