Monday, August 17, 2009

MIA

O.k. so I haven't updated my blog or facebook in forever. Can I blame it on the pregnancy? Sure I can. The summer flew by and I am hoping the next three weeks fly by. This little girl has taken over and I am ready for her to make her grande entrance. I have one more night of work and then I plan on just vegging out on the couch until Adrienne's arrival. I do have some pictures of my baby shower and some of Adrienne's cute room. They are on another computer so I will have to post those later. I will for sure post pictures of the little nipper when she arrives. Just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive!

3 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

Yay! nice to have you back:o) Send Jonas our way so you can get some good naptime in before she comes! Really, we would love it!!

Sarah said...

Well good! I was wondering what was up and was hoping all was still going well with the pregnancy, but was afraid to ask! :) Glad to hear all is well. When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! It's been awhile, but I can't blame you. I know how it can be..don't worry, Adrienne will be here before you know it: )