Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Room

Here are a few pictures of Adrienne's room. I absolutely love it! It's not too babyish and it's something she can grow into. I decided to do a Hawaiian theme, which worked out perfect because my mom went on a trip to Hawaii this summer. She found me some awesome Hawaiian fabrics and I was able to use the fabrics for many different things. I made about 10 pillows. My sister-in-law made me the cutest bird mobile, blanket and outfit with the fabric. My sister made me the coolest bird pillow ever, also with the fabric. She also helped me paint flowers on two of the walls. My sweet husband repainted all the baby furniture. The last touch will be sheer Hawaiian curtains, which my mom is making. I am so blessed with talented people on both sides of our family and am grateful for all their help.
Jonas had to pose in most of the pictures



















Bird Mobile in Hawaiin fabrics

































Changing table with handmade bird pillow














Goofy Jonas



















Personalized monster blanket from my sister-in-laws. They have a business on etsy.com called Nissalisa. Their stuff is the cutest. They were featured on Good morning Texas and in US weekly magazine (Melissa Joan Harts son was wearing one of thier shirts). How cool is that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!! Looks like you are all ready for your little princess!! We can't wait to meet her!! The baby room looks great : Enjoy the last few weeks before this little princess of yours arrives. We miss you all.

The Cannon Family said...

Now all you need is a noise machine to simulate the ocean and you'll be all set! Those 3am feedings will feel like a day at the beach :o) It truly looks beautiful! I love that you did something so unique!
ps - ok, really, how about Thursday this week? Bring Jonas over and take the day off!