Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Preschool Pics

We are almost done this year with our preschool group and believe it or not, we will make it through the whole alphabet. Last week school was at my house and we did the letter "W". We talked about the weather, wind, worms, the world and water. The highlight though was at the end of school. We found a snake in our yard. I ran screaming when I saw it, but Kate trapped it and picked it up. Apparently it is a non-biting snake and the kids that were still left at my house thought it was pretty cool to touch. I stayed clear though! 

Our treat, dirt cake with gummy worms (it was yummy!)














Watch out Thomas!














Fearless Kate holding the wild snake...




























Thomas and Jonas sword fighting with sticks















No comments: