Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Day

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged. I just haven't been bringing my camera around with me and actually nothing exciting has been happening. I am feeling much better and can eat pretty much anything. Usually if I feel a vomit coming on, I can lie down and just breath through it. Mind over matter at this point. I am craving fruits and vegetables like crazy, which is a good thing. Maybe I won't gain 50 lbs. this time around! Well, today was pretty yucky outside, so Jonas and I have been stuck in the house. Jonas still loves his playdoh, so we spent a couple of hours with that. I also got a belly picture. It's not the greatest, but Ben wasn't home to take the picture. And I'm still in my pajamas, so the shirt isn't the most flattering. 














16 weeks

1 comment:

Kyli said...

Fun rainy days, huh? You're so cute takin a pic of your belly, love it! Only 3 more weeks to find out what the little "jelly bean" is! Yay!