Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some Cool Pics

Back in November Lisa and I took the kids to Kennesaw Mountain for some pictures. I couldn't post them before now because they were part of a Christmas present for my parents. They came out really nice. It was worth all the stress of trying to get six kids to cooperate and smile! We did have a few tears and complaints!















































Jonas would have nothing to do with peeking over a very unsteardy and high bridge! Oh well, it's a great Gagnon kids picture.














Prettiest girls














A miracle- they all smiled!











































































I love this picture of Daniel. Look closely and there is a slight pout on his face:-(

































I love my new editing program...isn't this picture cool.

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vicsxbWhat great pictures you took! and what a very nice gift for mom and dad..We LOVE the fall colors as well ; )