Thursday, September 11, 2008

Messes, Messes, Everywhere...

So after a long day of preschool, shopping, cleaning and just everyday stuff, I decided to let Jonas play with paint and paint some leaves we collected outside. I was very late cooking dinner and I needed him to be preoccupied for just about 15-20 minutes, well parenting 101 teaches that 15-20 minutes is WAY too long to leave a child unattended. Alone with paint is definitely a NO, NO! (Are you jotting this down, Jared and Leni? :-) Needless to say, paint was everywhere! Oh boy. I got all the paint cleaned up and put Jonas in the bath a second time, and then decided to make brownies (Ben was pulling an almost all-nighter for school). Well of course Jonas had to lick the bowl and spoon. Another complete mess. I was so tired at this point, I just threw him in the sink with the dirty dishes!

Painting Mess

































Brownie Mess



















Bath for the third time today

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

What a patient mom you are!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have you as a mom Beth! My mom never let us play that messy or we'll be beat up..ahahahaha..and btw..thanks for the advise. Jared took note : ) miss you all..

Sarah said...

Hahaha! I'm just laughing, laughing, laughing! hahaha. What a day! I bet you didn't pull the all-nighter with your hubby! As soon as Jonas went down you headed straight for bed!