Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jenga

So, Ben is on the aerial robotics team at school and this week he is at a competition. Steven and the older Gagnon kids have kept me company while Ben is gone. One night we played Jenga. I love that game! We started playing with the kids but they soon got bored and it ended up just me and Steven playing for the win. Needless to say it did get pretty competitive, but that's not a surprise. Steven was so sure of himself because he supposedly has a steady hand being an artist. I gave him a run for his money and we got the tower pretty high. He did win the first game, but I won the game the next night. So I guess we need a tie breaker!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared said he loves the game too! and he also said that if Steven thinks he's that good because he's an artist then that means Jared can beat him with his feet because he's a soccer player : )

Steven said...

Oh no you didn't LITTLE brother! (snap, snap, snap) And Beth, don't even think you can avoid a rematch! The torch has been lit, my inferior young siblings! The torch has been LIT!