Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Day at the Aquarium

Georgia has the largest aquarium in the world, and I have to say they have a lot of fish that I've never seen in person before. We had a great time with the whole fam. (mostly, minus Ben and Danny). Jonas really liked the seals. They were especially energetic and very entertaining.

Discovering fish with Grandpa














Gagnons posing














Jonas and "D"














Lelang knows how to win Jonas over, CANDY!



















Cyd concentrating on opening her lollipop






































Daniel trying to hug Jonas





















































Talking about fish with Lelang





























Jonas with his great grandmother














Discussing fish with Grandpa














"Let me tell you what I know about fish, Grandpa."










































Kisses from Grandpa














Bites from Jonas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in here for awhile and I absolutely love all the picrures! Too bad Jared and I missed all the fun activities. Hope all is well. Regards to Ben and Jonas. We love you and we miss you1

Sarah said...

Ok, my favorite was of your dad and Jonas. You know your dad knows all sorts of things about fish that no one else does and he was telling all that to your little boy. Your dad is so funny. :)

Coby & Jill said...

When we went back to Georgia last August, we went to the Aquarium as well... it was AMAZING!!!!!
I was fascinated with all the jelly fishes and whales, sharks-- everything. It is an incredible experience!! I loved the seals as well. I wanted to swim with them, but then I pictured them slapping me around with their fin/arms/thingies.