Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Terrible Two's Are Here

I think anyone who has a two year old or has had a two year old has experienced what happens when they are left unattended. I was busy cooking dinner for company and of course Jonas was roaming around the house free from my watchful eye. It was quiet for too long which is always a bad sign, and lo and behold this is the mess I walked into. Suprisingly, I didn't loose my cool and actually got quite a kick out of it.
























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha..that was so cute of Jonas! I love all the pictures you've posted. I will post some pictures from Georgia real soon. Hope all is well. Jared and I had the best time with you all! Love you and we miss you all already.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!! Glad you love it!!! I spent 6 hrs uploading the pictures..ahahaha..took me awhile to figure it out..I had to change the layout cause the first one we did was just so hard to read and I dont feel like messing with it..well..im open to moving to Georgia..it's just a matter of time..maybe when jared finishes up dental school!! anycase..love yah..see you guys in a couple of weeks..

Coby & Jill said...

Ahh--- I think this is my favoritestest post in the history of posts-- to see that I am not alone in the chaotic world of toddlers. The classic getting into the baby powder photos-- it's always the one time you forget to close it, do they find it. Boys will be boys.
I found my naked son last night perched on the second shelf of his changing table, inching his way up to the top level in hopes of getting his precious "blankie" that I wouldn't let him bring to the shower. He was trying desperately to prove me wrong. It was funny--until he almost fell off. That freaked him out, so maybe no more monkeys climbing on the changing table---but, somehow I doubt it.
I love seeing your family pics. I miss the Kents. What a FUN group of people y'all are. What's Steven been up to??
I will for sure send you an e-mail when I change to private!!