Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Zoo Atlanta

Today we went and visited the animals at Zoo Atlanta. It was probably the nicest day ever in the month of November. Can you believe we were in shorts?! Anyways, we have a membership and I have to say the zoo never gets old. Jonas loves animals. I think his favorite this time was the smelly flamingos at the front of the zoo. He was so excited he kept saying "irds, irds" (his version of birds). He also liked the reptile house with the turtles and snakes. Turtle is recently a new word for him.

Reading up on animals before our visit to the zoo.











































Mei Lan-She's about a year old I think. Born at the Atlanta Zoo.

































Deep in thought....


















Here's Jonas in front of the reptile house. He spotted the turtles right away.


















This is the first time we've seen the giraffes out. They are very beautiful!



































Trying to spot monkeys with daddy...


















I don't know what's up with Jonas's smile...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I love the zoo! I can't wait to take Amy and get passes as well. Looks like you had a great time!

EricandLauren said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the picture of you and Jonas at the bottom, you look so pretty in it.